OUR MISSION & VISION
CMDA Upstate SC is a chapter of the national Christian Medical & Dental Associations® ministry. We mentor medical students and equip physicians and allied healthcare professionals to glorify God through vocation, service and sharing their hope in Jesus Christ.
Where we are involved
Schools & Campuses:
USC School of Medicine – Greenville
VCOM-Carolinas in Spartanburg
North Greenville University
Presbyterian College of Physician Assistant
Meetings, Activities, Events & Conferences
- Bible Studies
- Faith & Practice Speaker/ Lunch and Learn Series at Local Medical Schools
- Christianity, Medicine and Culture Speaker Series
- Global Missions Health Conference
- Physician Mentoring
- Annual Welcome to the Upstate Picnic
- Side By Side Summer Welcome Event
- Annual Fundraising Dinner and Speaker
- National CMDA Conference
- CMDA Upstate SC Graduate Commissioning
- Side By Side Fellowship Events
What is CMDA Upstate's vision? To Change Hearts in Healthcare in Upstate, SC!
We believe Christian healthcare providers are uniquely positioned to extend care, compassion, and hope in Jesus Christ to others. So, we disciple students and encourage doctors, dentists, and other like-minded providers by nurturing community, spiritual and vocational growth, and supporting family life. Our local ministry depends solely on supporters like you.
Would you partner with CMDA Upstate SC today? PLEASE DONATE.